Saturday, 31 August 2013
A Plague called Laziness
Interesting question. Since I have been out of work for just over a year since I graduated I thought I might share what exactly I have been doing in that time. Well the honest truth is I haven't really done anything. I have been sitting on my backside doing diddly-squat. Pretty much being a bum. devoid of any motivation to work or to do what is necessary to get a job. Sad really, but that is the truth.
So believe you me. I know a thing or two about laziness or Chronic laziness should I say. Sufficient to say it is something that spreads into your life like a goddamn plague eating away at your soul.,, Ok that came across a bit drastic but there is an element of truth to it. Let me quickly mention briefly what laziness does to an unlucky chap or lass. Ready? wait for it... Here we go - Laziness prevents you from moving, doing, helping, being happy, doing good to others, showing concern, being a man. (Pause) It makes you depressed, sad, miserable, Anxious, worried, useless. Basically makes you feel like shit from the moment you wake up to the second you fall asleep.
Recently, I have had a newly reinvigorated pang of inspiration that has somehow got me motivated and moving. It is that very motivation that has helped me start the gym and even this blog. I'm not sure what it is but I feel like starting a whole bunch of stuff. Like streaming video games on twitch, making youtube vids, getting fit etc.
Right, I think ill do another post to finish this up or go into more detail. I just felt like writing something this morning.
Have a good one peeps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment